Client provides the market place for IT security which acts as the interface to communication between business users and the testers.
Business users are the application developers or the owners for the developing/developed applications. They can post their applications for testing by creating programs, testers will be able to access the programs to test and testers will be rewarded based on the complexity of the bugs found.
IT Security – Communications Features
- Enable users to sign up for free/paid plan.
- Allows the number of programs to be posted based on the plan.
- Payment to testers based on bugs reported and its complexity.
- Testers report quality and feedbacks.
RailsCarma was chosen as the development partner for this application due to the technical expertise and years of experience in developing scalable, user-friendly applications in RoR. RailsCarma provided the end-to-end solution for the client’s requirement in the form of a highly scalable and responsive application, which enables the end-users register their applications and testers will manually test the application.
Client – IT Security Company, Australia
Man hours spent – 200+ hours
- Ruby 2.1.0, Rails 4.1.6, Html/CSS/JS.
- Gems – devise, activeadmin, cancan.
Client details are protected under strict NDA and, therefore we do not disclose such information. However, we can provide references once you make an enquiry.