The client wants to develop a testing suite to perform the continuous and integration testing for their entire application code in order to provide a 100 % code coverage report. They wanted to develop the application with higher level quality.
The application handled the following
- Allow the users to take part in the survey by signing up.
- Import csv files to the system.
- View the survey data visually as graphs and charts.
Practice Benchmarking Features
- Extensive Rspec testing and code refactoring.
- 100% code coverage reports
- Easily understandable representation of results with Graphs and Charts.
- Flexibility to analyse the data in multiple formats like pdf, csv, graphs etc.
RailsCarma was chosen as the development partner for this application due to the technical expertise and years of experience in developing scalable, user-friendly applications in RoR, which are supported by automated testing suites.
Client – Financial Advisory, Australia
Man hours spent – 500+ hours
- Ruby 1.9.3, Rails 3.2.13
- Gems used rspec-rails, simplecov, factory_girl, database cleaner, faker.
Client details are protected under strict NDA and, therefore we do not disclose such information. However, we can provide references once you make an enquiry.